"Above all else, children need to know and feel they are loved, wanted, and appreciated. They need to be assured of that often. Obviously, this is a role parents should fill, and most often the mother can do it best." ~Ezra Taft Benson

Sunday, June 15, 2008

~Ross Family~

The 2 hottest men on earth!!
Mercedes, Myranda, Scott and Robyn
The whole family...
You would think I was killing her asking her to smile...
Mom and Dad
You're so cute Ranna
U 2 Sadie... so cute
Trust me... I had to beg them to get this close!



2 comments:

the 2 of us... said...

Stef you look just like your Mom how cool is that, its getting closer to the arrival of that little man, hope all is going well you guys take good care of each other and the house, thanks for being there

Krista said...

Sure glad we got to hang out last weekend. It was fun.. next time I will try to be more lively. Just had a lot of guilt on my mind for not getting stuff around the house done.. but what's better, cleaning out or hanging out with my family and friends?! Hope we can go again soon :) You both are such great people. Glad you are here and hope you can stay.. like.. forever!! LOVES!